All Sunday school lessons available on the site are copyrighted
© truthforchildren.net, and the result of countless hours of labor and
devotion by several individuals. However, our desire is not to restrict,
but to further the use of the materials. Any or all Sunday school lesson(s)
may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form,
or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise,
under any and all of the following conditions:
- Reproduction or sharing of any Sunday school lesson(s) must be unedited in format
- Sunday school lesson(s) in part or in whole may not be sold.
NEW TESTAMENT LESSON PLANS:
A new Sunday school lesson plan will be posted each week. Each complete lesson will be listed by the
book of the Bible from which it was taken. If a book of the Bible is not listed, no lesson is available for
download from the book at this time. Please check back as our goal is to post a new lesson each week
To ensure image quality these files may be large in size. Please be patient during the download
- Chapter 1 - What is in a Name?
- Chapter 4 - Fishers of Men
- Chapter 4: 11 - Ministering Angels (The Sermon from which this lesson was taken is recommended
for further study "Ministering Angels" by Darvin Pruitt)
- Chapter 7 - The Parables: House Built Upon a Rock
- Chapter 7 - Gifts Freely Given
- Chapter 8: 1-4 - A Leper Cleansed (The Sermon "Behold There Came A Leper" by Henry Mahan from which
this lesson was taken, is recommended for furth study.
- Chapter 8: 23-27 - Peace Be Still: The Sovereignty of God
- Chapter 13 - The Parables: Wheat & Tares
- Chapter 14 -" Lord, Save Me"
- Chapter 15:18-20 - Out of the Heart (The seromon from which this lesson was taken is recommended
for furthere study "The Heart - The Greatest Reservoir" by Henry Mahan)
- Chapter 16:19 - The One Who Holds the Key
- Chapter 16: 25-26 - Seeing Something Better In Christ (The sermon from which this lesson was taken is
recommended for further study "This Life or That Life?" by Darvin Pruitt)
- Chapter 4 - The Parables: The Mustard Seed
- Chapter 4 - The Parable of The Sower
- Chapter 16:16 - What is Baptism?
- Chapter 8: 26-39 - Grace for the Gadarene
- Chapter 9 : 7-11 - How do we know this is the Christ?
- Chapter 10 - One Thing Needful
- Chapter 13 - Bent, Bowed and Straightened
- Chapter 15 - The Parables: The Prodigal Son
- Chapter 15 - The Parables: The Lost Sheep
- Chapter 15 - The Parables: The Lost Silver Coin
- Chapter 19 - Zacchaeus Come Down
- Chapter 19 - King Jesus Riding the Wild Ass's Colt
- Chapter 24 - What is the Bible About?
- Chapter 2 - Our Lord at the Wedding Feast
- Chapter 4 - Living Water
- Chapter 6 - The Will of God
- Chapter 6: 1-14 - Feeding the Five Thousand
- Chapter 10 - I am the Door
- Chapter 10: 24 - My Sheep Hear My Voice (The sermon from which this lesson was taken is
recommended for further study"You Believe Not Because" by Darvin Pruitt)
- Chapter 11 - Lazarus Raised
- Chapter 21:15 -"Feed my Lambs" by C.H. Spurgeon - Grace-ebooks.com -
An Encouraging Word for Sunday
School Teachers: while studying for a lesson I ran across this wonderful and encouraging word by
C.H. Spurgeon about the importance of teaching small children Gospel truths. If you have the priviledge of
teaching small children in the home and/or God's church, I hope this is as much of as blessing to you
as it was to me.
- Chapter 3 - The Lawful Use of the Law
- Chapter 6:23 - The Wages Of Sin
- Chapter 6:23 - Why Do People Die?
- Chapter 8 - The Sovereignty of God
- Chapter 9: 16 - Like A Moth In A Flame
- Chapter 1: 21 -Why Do We Go To Church? (The Sermon "Through This Man" by
Darvin Pruitt, from which this lesson was taken, is recommended for further study.)
- Chapter 11: 3 - The Simple Gospel Message (The Sermon "The Simplicity That Is In Christ Jesus" by
Todd Nibert, from which this lesson was taken, is recommended for further study.)
- Chapter 4: 4-5 - He Was Sent to Redeem (The Semon "God Sent Forth His Son" by Joe Terrell is
recommended for further study.)
- Chapter 3:14-15 - The Miracle of God's Word (The Sermon "Divine Inspiration" by Jim Byrd, from which
this lesson was taken, is recommended for further study.)
- Chapter 10: 1-17 - Blood Bought Salvation
- Chapter 10: 7 & 9 - Why Did Christ Come? (The Sermon "Why Did Christ Come?" by Don Fortner, from
which this lesson was taken, is reommended for further study.)
- Chapter 3 - What Is Sin?